At Elite Chiropractic, we focus on structural correction to bring the spine to its natural state. Our structural chiropractic care services will fix structural shifts, which lead to spinal disc injuries such as a slipped disc. We find and correct these shifts, helping to provide pain relief and long-term spinal restoration. If you are suffering from a spinal disc injury, call our Wenatchee chiropractic office for a complimentary consultation.
What is a Slipped Disc
Discs are essentially shock absorbers in the spine, allowing for flexibility and proper range of motion. When a disc moves out of its normal position, it causes a herniated disc, or what many people commonly call a “slipped disc.”
Chiropractic Care for Herniated Discs
We address back pain and symptoms caused by a herniated disc by treating the spine as a whole. We will discuss your unique health history during your first appointment and determine the best treatment options for your needs. We may include additional tools to identify the extent of damage, including digital motion analysis, structural radiographs, and a neuromuscular strength assessment.
Wenatchee Chiropractic Treatment for Spinal Disc Injuries
To treat spinal disc injuries, we will create a patient treatment method designed around your specific condition. We will include a variety of treatments designed to target your spinal disc injury, including;
- Spinal Corrections – Our spinal corrections target the spine as a whole. We correct structural shifts that cause spinal disc misalignment and pain. By correcting structural shifts, we can restore joint function and restore range of motion.
- Spinal Decompression Therapy – We use spinal decompression to reverse pressure on the discs, repositioning the bulging disc, thereby taking pressure off the nerves and restoring the spine.
- Class IV Laser Therapy – Laser Therapy allows us to accelerate the healing process by increasing circulation to targeted areas of the spine.
- Vibration Plate Therapy – We find vibration plates help some patients with back pain by stimulating the lymphatic system to purge the body of toxins, waste, and inflammation.
- Spinal Traction Therapy – Using spinal traction, we can make lasting changes to the spine’s structure. We retrain the muscles and ligaments by using a small amount of force over time to reduce tension and stress on the ligaments and tendons, leading to a structurally sound spine.
Restore Your Spine Health
Elite Chiropractic will restore the health of your spine through our safe, natural treatments. If you are currently experiencing a bulging disc and pain, contact our Wenatchee chiropractic clinic today. We provide complimentary consultations to identify the root source of pain and help set you on the right path to heal the spine and feel your best self!