One of the largest problems facing some 20 Million Americans today is Peripheral Neuropathy. Neuropathy causes numbness and tingling sensations throughout the body due to a malfunction in the peripheral nerves. Diabetes is one of the leading causes of neuropathy, but there are several other reasons why individuals can experience neuropathy, including;
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Sports Injuries
Symptoms of Neuropathy
Patients who experience neuropathy often feel numbness and tingling, but there are several other symptoms associated with neuropathy including;
- Burning and stinging pain
- Hot and cold sensitivity
- Sharp and dull sensations
- Loss of balance
- Difficulty walking
- Difficulting performing daily tasks like putting on socks or holding utensils
Neuropathy Treatments in Wenatchee
When you visit our Wenatchee chiropractic clinic, our experts will uncover the root cause of neuropathy. We want to improve your health and reverse neuropathy symptoms before they lead to long-term nerve damage. We take a full-body approach to healing by focusing on restoring the body to its natural state. We align the spinal column to allow for proper nerve communication and function.
Depending upon your specific needs, we will implement various chiropractic techniques designed to enhance your health. Some of the methods we use include:
- Spinal corrections – Spinal corrections are designed to correct structural shifts to the spine, restoring joint function and range of motion.
- Spinal decompression therapy – Decompression will slowly lengthen the spine and reverse pressure on bulging discs and pinched nerves.
- Class IV Laser Therapy – Using modern laser treatment, our experts can stimulate the body’s natural healing capabilities by emitting light into a specific area, thereby increasing circulation and tissue repair.
- Vibration plate therapy – Using our vibration plate treatment, we can stimulate the immune system to cleanse the body of toxins by helping the lymphatic system work properly.
- Spinal traction therapy – We believe in restoring the spine to its proper state. We will make lasting changes to the spinal structure by retraining the muscles and ligaments to maintain a structurally sound spine.
If you are experiencing neuropathy symptoms, contact Elite Chiropractic. We can help you find relief, and in most cases, we can reverse the symptoms of neuropathy before they cause long-term pain and damage. Schedule your complimentary consultation today!