As your trusted local chiropractor in Wenatchee, we are proud to provide a wide range of chiropractic services, including pediatric chiropractic care and pregnancy chiropractic care. We are dedicated to providing quality patient care and helping pregnant women and young children live a healthier, happier, and pain-free life!
Chiropractic Care During Pregnancy
From the moment of conception, a mother’s body will undergo a series of changes, often leading to back pain, pelvic pain, and postural changes that lead to discomfort. Subluxations of the spine can lead to various symptoms as the body is unable to communicate with itself effectively. Women will experience weight gain in the abdomen, leading to back pain and problems with posture. The natural shifts the body will undergo to accommodate the growing child can place additional stress on the spine and leads to nerve communication problems and subluxations in the spine.
At Elite Chiropractic, we focus on correcting spinal subluxations by applying a safe, gentle, and targeted movement to the spinal column and extremities. Our experts will restore joint function and improve the nervous system’s ability to communicate correctly. Using non-invasive treatments and modalities, we focus on helping you have a healthier, safer pregnancy and delivery. We have found our patients see improvements during pregnancy, including;
- Reduced back, neck, and joint pain
- Reduced symptoms of nausea
- Improved labor and delivery
- Stronger immune system
We can work with you to discuss nutritional habits that will help you maintain a healthy pregnancy. Our experts can discuss certain foods that improve the child’s development and reduce sugar levels and dehydration problems. We want to help you optimize your health during pregnancy, so your entire pregnancy goes smoothly. With soft tissue treatment and joint mobilization, we can safely treat your body to address challenges that come with loosening ligaments and increased weight.
Chiropractic Care for Kids
The spinal cord is the first part of development in the womb. As a fetus is developing, it undergoes a wide range of changes, starting with the spinal cord. Following the spinal cord development, the nervous system begins to develop, along with the musculoskeletal system. Children need ongoing preventive care as their bodies continue to grow and change after birth. Unlike what many people believe, chiropractic care is designed to maintain the body’s proper health, not just pain management. We find children respond well to chiropractic care, and it provides a variety of health and wellness benefits, including:
- Proper Nerve and Brain Development – Our chiropractic treatments are focused on keeping the nervous system communicating effectively. We help to repair or prevent disruption or damage to the nervous system. Proper adjustments will improve bodily functions, including digestion, breathing, improved neurological function, and more. Our team works with children to ensure their bodies are developing correctly and they are feeling balanced and healthy and enjoying their day-to-day life.
- Improved Posture – School-aged children are prone to postural problems, especially if they are slouching in chairs and carrying heavy backpacks around. With correct chiropractic treatment, we can correct subluxations and misalignments.
- Treatment of Allergies, Breathing, and Asthma – The lymphatic system can be interrupted due to tight neck muscles and structural problems. We find the immune system can often become overwhelmed and leads to various breathing problems and other health symptoms.
Let our experts help you, and your children live healthier, happier lives with pediatric chiropractic treatment and pregnancy chiropractic treatment. We go beyond symptoms to restore the body to its natural state, allowing it to communicate effectively and feel better. Schedule a consultation with Elite Chiropractic today and start your journey toward a healthier you!